1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we will no longer bill clients. If you cannot be available for your appointment, please make arrangements in advance for payment. If your payment is higher than the total for services, the overage will be applied as a credit for futures services unless otherwise requested.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks, and cash at the time of service.
3. We also accept payment through PayPal. If you would like to send a payment, please enter your client number and click the Pay Now button below or send to [email protected] from PayPal's website or mobile app.
Now accepting CareCredit!
4. When unexpected illness strikes your horse, unexpected expense strikes as well. King Equine Vet Services understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. Payments can be made by clicking here. Search for King Equine Vet Services and select our practice.
If you're interested in becoming a CareCredit customer, it takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. This will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply over the phone for immediate approval by calling 800-365-8295, or online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Charges over $200 are interest-free for 6 months
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
- Can be used at more than 175,000 healthcare practices nationwide including those for human health
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .